Our versatile 100% organic cotton muslin wraps appear to have inspired the imagination of parents this season – they’ve been flying out the door and are destined to become yet another Piccalilly best seller! Our wraps are a generous 120 x 120cm and at RRP £10.00 they are really great value, fabulously versatile and look utterly stylish too. Made from 100% FAIRTRADE certified organic cotton and screen printed with a delicate tiny star print (Wild Rose, Aruba Blue & Silver Cloud) the cotton fabric is super soft and breathable.
But what makes this lovely piece of soft and breathable fabric so special is the multitude of uses that can be applied. Listed below are some great uses for our lovely muslin wraps – but we’re sure you’ll think of a few more!
- Perfect for swaddling a newborn baby. Swaddling is an age-old technique for making a baby feel secure.
- Softly drape the lightweight muslin over baby while breast feeding
- Use as a lightweight cover or cot sheet
- Great for feeding, covering, burping and wiping!
- Wrap your Xmas Pudding in one or use to strain apples when making apple juice! (Well we did say it could be used for all kinds of things!)
Go on, get inspired by our fabulous 100% organic muslin wraps – the most usable and versatile baby must have this season and beyond!
Piccalilly’s muslin is made using Fairtrade organic cotton from our CHETNA organic supply chain.