Piccalilly beat the doom and gloom of 2009 to have their best year so far! And to celebrate what a fab (& fun) year we’ve all had we’ve counted down our ten favourite things for 2009 as a reminder for years to come.
10. BEST FOOD at the Inn at Whitewell
9. BEST TRAVEL Island hopping around the Hebrides
8. BEST MUSIC Take That in concert at Manchester Cricket Ground – Classic!
7. BEST COLOUR blue to match the bluebells in Piccalilly’s photo-shoot
6. BEST TV Piccalilly founder Hannah Evans on Lorraine’s sofa on GMTV!
5. BEST EXCERCISE in the lakes at Go Ape
4. BEST OF YORKSHIRE includes Malham Show, Yorkshire Fat Rascals & Wensleydale Cheese!
3. BEST BOOK Sarah Raven’s Garden Cookbook – thank you!
2. BEST GARDENING with help from Proc’s well matured organic manure!
1. And last but not least the BEST OF PICCALILLY includes a new office, best in the show at Bubble London, celebrating Fairtrade Fortnight alongside Harry Hill and his nuts, Hannah live on GMTV with Lorraine Kelly (scary!) the launch of our photographic exhibition ‘Fair Trade – In The Frame’ at swanky Notting Hill Gate restaurant, a visit to the BBA in Delhi and Ladli in Jaipur, nomination and short-listing for BEST ECO BABY RANGE in the Prima Baby Fashion Awards finished off with our sugar plum fairy dresses selling out over night after featuring in Saturday Telegraph Christmas Gift Guide. Phew – not bad for one year!
HAPPY NEW YEAR and a big thank you
with love from Piccalilly xxx